Planning to update the exterior of your home but worried about your electric bill? Installing LED landscape lighting will be a great idea. Not only will it make your home more appealing and provide a modern look to your landscape lighting but also LED lightning is highly cost-effective. There are many reasons why LED landscape lighting will be beneficial for your Massachusetts home.
- It is Long Lasting: LED bulbs and diodes come with exceptional operational lifetime expectation of up to 100.000 hours. You can use it for 11 continuous years or 22 years if it is 50% operation. LED’s are not like standard lighting and don’t really burn out. In addition, the lighting diodes give out lower output levels over a very long period of time and become less bright.
- It is Energy Efficient: LED lighting has an estimated energy efficiency of 80%-90% when compared to traditional lighting and conventional light bulbs. About 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light. And, roughly 20% is lost and converted into other forms of energy like heat.
- It is Durable: LEDs are extremely durable. They are designed with strong components which are rugged and can survive even the roughest conditions. LED lights are anti-shock, anti-vibration and also resistant to external impacts making them great outdoor lighting systems. They are great even for extreme conditions and exposure to weather.
- Instant Lighting And Frequent Switching: LED lights brighten up as soon as you switch them on, unlike conventional lighting which needs time to warm up and brighten up. Additionally, you can switch off and on LED lights often and without affecting the LED’s lifetime or light emission. However, frequent on/off switching of conventional lighting will affect operational life expectancy.
- Low-Voltage: For LED illumination, you need just a low-voltage power supply. Thus, it is easy to use LED lighting in outdoor settings. An energy efficient and discrete converter/transformer system is used to power your system.
Call Corliss Landscape and Irrigation for High-Quality Landscape Lighting
If you live in Massachusetts, you can contact Corliss Landscape and Irrigation to install high-quality LED landscape lighting. Our experienced and skilled landscape lighting contractors Danvers MA will come with all the equipment necessary to get the job done without any hassle. Also, call us for landscape lighting contractors Boxford MA. We are ever ready to help beautify your homes whilst saving you cost and energy. Call us at (978) 356-4224.